Adobe Flash has stopped working

I just tried your web site you posted. Its not working. For me. But if I pull up another site that requires Flash it works. I am leaning towards the website not your Flash. Try another web site that plays videos. See if that works for you.

I just tried your web site you posted. Its not working. For me. But if I pull up another site that requires Flash it works. I am leaning towards the website not your Flash. Try another web site that plays videos. See if that works for you.
Thank you. I did forget to post a pop up I was getting
Adobe flash player.JPG

I see. My friend is running Vista. Gets the same thing. I have tried about everything I could think of. Still she is having this problem. Hopefully someone here will have a answer. I do no it has something to do with Vista Data Execution Prevention. But even setting that up the way windows help tells you dose not work. At least it did not for me.

I see. My friend is running Vista. Gets the same thing. I have tried about everything I could think of. Still she is having this problem. Hopefully someone here will have a answer. I do no it has something to do with Vista Data Execution Prevention. But even setting that up the way windows help tells you dose not work. At least it did not for me.
Its the same way on my W7 too. :(

The 2 broke girls link on CBS is now working on my W7 & Vista. :)

Ok, it must of been a glitch on cbs. Everything is working again. Thank you. :)

Check Adobe detect. If it says that that it is working try turning off plug ins one at a time. If it is working on some sites but not others, especially you tube where it may start and quit after short time. Uninstall, go to download site, turn off browser for real. I right clicked off but it continued running in task manager, check that. Download. try again. My bad plugin was Adobe for directors or something near that, and the bad plugin. That was on a Vista with FF

Check Adobe detect. If it says that that it is working try turning off plug ins one at a time. If it is working on some sites but not others, especially you tube where it may start and quit after short time. Uninstall, go to download site, turn off browser for real. I right clicked off but it continued running in task manager, check that. Download. try again. My bad plugin was Adobe for directors or something near that, and the bad plugin. That was on a Vista with FF
1353taco, See my previous post. Thank you.

Back