TechSpot

Adobe Premiere Error

By omersedan
Aug 13, 2006
  1. I have installed adobe premiere pro on my laptop (windows xp pro). Installation was successful but when I tried running the software the following message pops up : the instruction at "0x0bdb99e4" referenced memory at "0x7ffdefff". The memory could not be "read".
    I ran some diagnostics on my pc and everything seems to be working fine. I installed the same software on another pc, and there it works fine.
    Please help.

Omer.

2. Sumeet soni

Sumeet soni TS Rookie

Can you describe the System configuration?

3. omersedan

omersedan TS Rookie Topic Starter

Adobe Premiere

This is an Acer TravelMate 4504 LMi laptop with an Intel Pentium M 745 1.8 GHz processor. My OS is Windows XP Pro SP2.

4. dreystar

dreystar TS Rookie

I have exactly the same problem--did you ever get this resolved?
    Andrey

5. omersedan

omersedan TS Rookie Topic Starter

Problem fixed

I had to use the CS3Clean tool and then reinstall the software.

6. weazle302

weazle302 Banned Posts: 17

o hay do what i do in this situation steel stuff like a new car or a new pc every body wins!!!!! for example if this laptop doesent work jest break into best buy or cirket city sorry i dont now haw to spell cirkit but anyway im sure you can findd lots of computers there!!!!!!! :)

7. you use a 286

you use a 286 TS Rookie Posts: 63

redownload it

8. Samstoned

Samstoned TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,018

the new Adobe install wizard is very buggy
    if you installed the beta you may find a complete OS reinstall to put the retail on your machine.
    many complaints to adobe about this

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.