Adobe products cause my computer to instantly shut off

Axiarus

Let me start off by saying that I have been building computers for over 10 years, so my computer knowledge is significantly high. This is not a heating issue, I can replicate the problem while watching the temps and they are fine. This happens with both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Air. Adobe Air is used in League of Legends, a game I play. Every once and a while, while fiddling with the UI in game, my computer will instantly turn off. No freezing, no BSOD, just off. I have swapped PSUs, GPU's, and HDD's. This problem also occurs when I try to drag one picture to another in Photoshop. I do not have this problem anywhere else but with Adobe. Any thoughts?

How is your memory. Just went threw this with a laptop. Added more memory. Problem went away.

That should be more then enough memory. I would rather think this would be a software problem then a hardware problem. But could be wrong. Do you have any other programs running in the back ground when this happens? Other then that I am about out of suggestion. I am sure someone here might have a good one.

Back