Ads on top of menus, drop downs

gbhall

Some advert about QLIK is dominating everything today at the top of every screen. Often but not always overlaying the menu drop-down, which makes techspot unusable. This is pretty awful at the moment. Even when the advert is not overlaying everything, it is pretty enormous and far too obtrusive. Sorry.

Attachments

• techspot1.jpg
    techspot1.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 14
Some advert about QLIK is dominating everything today at the top of every screen. Often but not always overlaying the menu drop-down, which makes techspot unusable. This is pretty awful at the moment. Even when the advert is not overlaying everything, it is pretty enormous and far too obtrusive. Sorry.
Yeah, I hate ad banners for this reason and many others. They are just obnoxious IMO. Especially if they play video.

You have this Microsoft Cloud ad that comes up right at the top of the page blocking access to my settings and it makes it hard to navigate any of my setting. This is the most annoying ad ever. The worst part is there is no way to close it.

By and large, the banner adverts are not overlaying important drop-downs in the top menu any more. Until this morning. Once again, I have to close the advert before I can see if I have any responses. Don't like it.

Attachments

• techspot2.jpg
    techspot2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
This should be much, much better now. Please do let me know if you come across any campaigns that go over our fixed top menu. Thanks.

Back