Adult Gamers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

satchmo

No, not that kind of adult gaming. I mean grown-ups who enjoy playing video games.

I have created a community devoted for gaming in the mature crowd. Most of us are professionals during the daytime, but love to play games when we get off from work. Many of us have children too, and there is a section dedicated to discussion about parenting.

I am a "mature" gamer myself. I am a pediatrician and a published writer who love to play shooting games on my leisure time. It's a great stress reliever, and it allows me to meet a lot of cool people.

So if you've got game, come and join us.

GamingParents.org

Satchmo!!
Havent seem you in ages mate!
Good work with the website, i think its about time people realise its also fine, cool, responsible adults who play games, not just kids and sweaty nerds.

And also, congrats on the book, hope its a bestseller

While I am only 18, I have played in many different adult gaming communities. I will have to come by and check it out.

Sean

EDIT

I seemed to miss the fact it is called "gaming parents" I thankfully do not have any kids at this point. I will still come and say hi, but will respect the aim of the site, and will not interfere.

I joined and the weird thing was it was before this post. In fact I think satchmo got the idea for this post after we had a little intro discussion and I mentioned TechSpot.

It's a cool spot to chill and converse about games, hardware, kids and gaming, but I don't think satchmo requires you to have kids to be a member.

Cheers.

Kirock is correct. A lot of members at GamingParents are not parents (yet). In fact, I am not a parent either (but I am hoping to be one soon).

We do welcome all gamers to our community. Kirock has been a valuable contributing member since he joined. We are looking for more mature gamers, however. The site is not really designed for gamers age 8 to 12. I think the youngest member is 15, but he is mature beyond his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back