TechSpot

Advanced Technology Book

By greatman05
Nov 3, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. Are there books available for sale that have more advanced technology "terms"? Like the registers, detailed differences between chipsets, etc.? I'm tired of reading PCs for Dummies over and over again.
  2. Superinc

Superinc Newcomer, in training Posts: 106

lol .. use the internet.. It stays more up-to-date with whats happening. Intel has technical documents for each chipset , as well as AMD. Wikipedia.org has good info , though some of it can be incorrect.
  3. greatman05

greatman05 TechSpot Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 536

I mean, like I want a HUGE detailed Technical reference on graphics cards, hard drives, memory, etc...
  4. Superinc

Superinc Newcomer, in training Posts: 106

...internet / google it .

a book will be atleast 6 months behind, not to mention expensive.
    check out your local barns & noble or the book $tore from local colleges.
  5. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,058

I would say the same thing, the internet is free, constantly up to date. More detail then you can think off.

On a nother note the part I really want to get to is "GOOOOOOOOO Black People"

WTF is that I think that is a bit to controversial and that should be removed A SAP!!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.