After a week of BSOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm so glad I have found this forum. I have already gone through many of the previous posts and have found them extremely useful. I have tried several things already and hopefully this post will clear out my problem for good.

I have just built a desktop. And basically I have been getting the blue screen error since day 1. They seem to appear at random times, I say "they" because I have been getting many different ones. They will show up when I'm listening to music, playing games or even during a clean-installation of Windows (this convinced me that I have a hardware problem). For 2 days I did not get it. But today (the 7th day) I have had 2.

So here's what I've tried so far:

-Clean installing windows xp pro
-Updating drivers (100%)
-Speedfan (PSU voltage well within stable range. MOBO temperature slightly high at 50degreesC.)
-memtestx86+ (no erros at stock RAM settings)

But to no success.

I'm leaning towards the motherboard or the graphics card.

Here's my computer specs:

AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+
DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D
ATI radeon x1900gt (sapphire)
1 stick of 1GB RAM (g.skill)
550W PSU (coolmax)
Creative Audigy 4 (BSOD appeard even with this card removed)
WD SATA 320GB harddrive (OEM, came with nothing, so just plugged it in)
Samsung DVD-Writer

I post my minidumps here for all the experts out there.

Thanks in advance,
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

HK.

Hi, I'm far from an expert but your minidumps to point to hardware, specifically you video card with a crash at NVENETFD.sys. Could possibly be a buggy driver but could also be faulty video memory. Try using DriverCleaner http://www.drivercleaner.net/ in SAFE MODE to remove your old video drivers then update to possibly an older driver that might not be so buggy. (since you already updated all drivers) If that doesn't work I would try another brand of Video Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back