AGAIN the BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

keisX

Hello, I'm from Latvia. Can you help me solving the damn BSOD problem, so the BSOD says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". If I go to the safe mode with networking, everything works fine except for the games of course. But if I go to the normal mode, with unplugged internet cable, everything works fine too, of course without an internet. As soon as I connect internet cable to the computer, I get this BSOD with the message of "driver...". What can I do???

but where can i find what modem am I using, and what kind of firewall is set on my computer? because I am 0 at computers :(

Hi,

If I suggest to run memtest or upgrade device driver, you don't know how to do it. Resolve blue screen is complicated and you need some basic computer knowledeg. You had better read 20 to 30 threads relating to blue screen at this forum. If you feel confident, you can manage to implement the solution such as swap the ram or upgrade device driver. Attach 5 to 6 minidumps here. Otherwise you had better take your PC to computer shop to ask for help.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your mindumps crash at sisnic.sys. This is the driver for your onboard ethernet adapter.

Go to your mobo manufacturers website and download the latest drivers.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

what do you mean by "mobo" ??? and what website do I have to go to?

EDIT oh and besides, I think that a new kind of BSOD has started to appear, check out this minidump.

Your latest minidump crashes with exactly the same problem.

Mobo=Motherboard.

You need to go to your motherboard manufacturers website.

Regards Howard :)

last 2 questions. I am looking it all in "My computer" -> "Properties" -> "Hardware" -> "Device manager" (P.S. I don't know if it is right to look here ???)

1) how can I determine what kind of motherboard do I have?
2) if I press to update any kind of driver, it searches computer for update not internet, if I will find mobo and will want to update it, the computer will search itself only. how can i make search it on the internet? through google?

Download the free Everest programme from HERE It will give you lots of info about your system.

Once you know what mobo you have, you can go to the mob manufacturers website and download the latest drivers. These will all have a set up icon that you can click on to initiate the install.

Regards Howard :)

and what do I have to download if I receive this kind of report:

Motherboard:
CPU Type Intel Pentium 4, 2000 MHz
Motherboard Name Unknown
Motherboard Chipset SiS 648FX
System Memory 256 MB
BIOS Type Unknown
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
Communication Port Communications Port (COM2)
Communication Port ECP Printer Port (LPT1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back