Age Of Empires 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baltan

Hi Guys

What do you guys think of the age of empires 3 game!
Thats if you have played it!

I have played it for a number of hours now, and enjoyed it quite a bit. But I didn't finish the campaign, and doubt I ever will. Just didn't "grab" me enough.

But I'll probably get back into it again sometime. All and all a solid strategy game.

It's nice but didn't grab me as much as AOE2 or Age of Mythology. It seems to be harder though, even the beginning levels.

I think it is a nice RTS. Nothing to knock your socks off, but it is very well done in many different aspects. (i do like the revised naval forces as well)

Is it better than Rise of Nations now?

Because from a pure gameplay point of view Rise of Nations was better than Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings.

I would say that Age Of Empires 3 is better than rise of nations now! :)

I see. I better get my hands on it then.

It sucks though that even if I have an awesome graphics card I will not be able to run the game at max settings. It sucks that my X850XT does not have Pixel Shader 3. Means I can't use full sahdows in the game and the water won't look as good. Ah well it should still be fun to play so I must try and get it.

yes you should try and get it. I think you will like the game as it is good even if you cant have full shadows!> :wave:

Age Of Empires III

I have recently purchased AoE III but its' rllly slow =(, i have a mint graphics crd n loadsa memory, but does it wrk on an Athlon Processor or does it have 2 av a Pentium 4? P.S (My Athlon is equivalent power 2 P4)

AoEIII is a pretty demanding game. What do you mean by "mint" card and "loadsa" memory and "equivilant power to P4" Athlon?

If you can give us the details, we may be able to tell you where your bottleneck is.

Me agen...need assistance

My AoEIII is so god dam slow n the smoke from the fires and gun shots etc. are like squares, i need help =( I have a AMD k7 Athlon XP2600, 512MD hrd drive and a GeForce 6200 (256Mb)

Why doesn't itm wrk, can't this game wrk with an Athlon processor? Alec

Equivalent

Is A0E III as demmandin as 'warhammer 40k - dawn Of War' and 'Rome Total War'??

Plz reply, reply to my others 1st plz

Your system meets the minimum requirements to run the game, but you are on the lower end.

Try turning down the settings in the game. Lower your screen resolution etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back