Sep 9, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did anyone try the AGE OF EMPIRES III demo
    is it any good ?? dont have broadband here :(
  2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 3,565

Woo hoo!!!!

I didn't know it was out. I am downloading now and will try it later today.

[sits in prayer mode and closes eyes] please be good, please be good, please be good.
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,266   +218

I think Microsoft doesn't like me. I tried to dl their trial of XP 64, and also AOE3 several times in the past week, normally it will begin, sometimes it freezes before completing even a few percentage of the whole, other times I can get over half, but I can't seem to get the whole thing. Even using download managers.
  4. DonNagual

Dowloaded it in 45 mins, and played it for about 10 mins (time to go to work) but first impression, I think I will play it a lot. a LOT.
  5. C_Conqueror

C_Conqueror Newcomer, in training Posts: 217

I was kind of diappointed from what I got but maybe I just need more time to get used to it anyway I wish that they would just remake age of empires II with good graphics.
  6. DonNagual

After having spent about an hour on it, I am really hoping that the demo is not a good sample of the game. The demo is kind of lame.... I hope that the gameplay is a little better than what I have seen so far.
  7. harrisdurrani

harrisdurrani TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 257

Yea i didnt like the demo that much... i mean the graphics looked really nice and all but the game just didnt feel like it had the real age of empires touch..

anyhow i just hope the Full game is Much better and i am looking forward towards playing it
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.