AGP 4x or 8x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clocker

OK im new here and basicly i wanna upgrade from an old ATI graphic card wich is in one of my PCI slots, to an nice AGP graphic card.

OK so basicly i have 3 PCI slots and 1 AGP slot. The question is if my AGP slot is 4x or 8x, because i want to buy a good graphic card for gaming and than i need to know if my motherboard can handle 8x AGP.

If u guys know how i can find an answer to that than plz post here. If u need some information off my computer than that sholdnt be a problem.

Almost all AGP video cards out there support AGP 4x and 8x. You can confirm your slot speed by using a program such as CPU-Z, Everest Home Edition or SIW.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Almost all AGP video cards out there support AGP 4x and 8x. You can confirm your slot speed by using a program such as CPU-Z, Everest Home Edition or SIW.

ok i got CPUz but it doesent say whether it is 8x or4x can u plz tell me where it is shown?

You've probably run the .exe file directly from the archive. Extract the .exe file and the .ini file together to any folder and then run the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back