AGP Aperature size Skrewd me.. I think. I got no video Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time poster, i restarted my computer got into my bios, and changed my agp aperature size from like 128 to 256, now i cant get any video, i tried other video cards, and get nothing, i reset my bios a million times, i dont know what else to do, geforce fx5600 is my card and im not sure bout my card plz help me if ya can.

if the card isnt damaged then resetting the bios might help. unplug the computer and remove the cmos battery and let it set for about 15 min then put the battery back in plug in the computer and boot up.

thanks for the advise but as i stated in my thread i already reset my bios... many times. I'm gonna try my computer tomarrow with a pci video card, because maybe the defaults for my bios are set for pci video. I consider this action a long shot, and am very open for any new advise. Thx

I appologize, i wasnt being patient enough when i went to reset my bios.... i cant believe that the first thing i did to try to fix it was actually the right thing. God bless. now for some black and white 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back