Alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, simple question. Where can I get an Alienware Area 51 tower/case. I only need the case nothing else I already have all the inside stuff including a power supply all I need is the bare case if anyone has any thoughts, or ideas on how I can get my hands on one I would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Dexter_393

Have you tried contacting AlienWare directly?

That seems like the easiest way to get it, if they will sell you just the case... Also, I haven't seen those cases for sale anywhere else, so it might be your only choice...

You can find alienware here...

Yes I have Email Alienware and am waiting there reply and my fingers are crossed for it to be a positive reply. I didn't think there would be any cases out in the market I figured I would end up having to go back to Alienware to see if I could get one haha
Thank you for your input and time.

Dexter_393

Originally posted by Masque
I think your question is answered in their FAQ's here .

Thought so. If it were possible I'd also like to get my hands on my own custom painted Falcon Northwest case.

They could probably make alot of money just selling their cases. But I suppose it would take away from their full computer sales.

oh yeah, falcon northwest have awesome paint jobs than alienwares because fnw can put any picture you want on your own case but yeow! about $300 fee for making a cool picture case. you can see their showcase on http://www.falcon-nw.com/exotix.asp

Or you might want to try www.voodoo.com, they are bit obsolete but they still have a good custom side windows. or even better... www.hypersonic-pc.com but if you want that case above, you have to ask them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back