ALiveN570SLI-eSATA2 are these things faulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrepairs247

Hi guys

I've been building SLI rigs usign this motherboard all year, using same memory and cpu configuration (phenom 9550) The last 6 out 10 motherboards I have ordered in (different suppliers) the computer will not boot.

I have changed ever single component on the pc, inc the PSU. The fans spin and thats it. The motherboards I did manage to get working where not straight forward I would have to mess around with the memory settings in bios for it to recognise all 6 or 8gb ram. Then all of a sudden it would jsut work with restored defaults.

I am a system builder and have 3 unit to go out to customers and time is ticking lol.

Has anyone else experienced any problems with these boards. I have never had problems with them until Asrock stopped makign them anymore.

"I have never had problems with them until Asrock stopped making them anymore"...

It is time to use another brand motherboard...

they are £35+vat at the moment, the next asrock SLI board up is £69+vat, I sell around 10 SLI systems a week. I am not prepared to loose that amount of money.

well then look at what u said, they are not the same mobo if some one else is producing it, so the quality does not have to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back