All out of ideas. BSOD when loading a program

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO I just added some more RAM and a new video card to my computer this week. At first when I would try and load 2 multiplayer games on my system windows would restart. After doing some digging here on this site I updated driver for my video card and network adapter, reinstalled then new and old RAM to make sure it was seated right, and ran memtest through several passes with no errors. One of the programs now runs fine but the other one still gives me a restart/BSOD now. I have no idea how to read minidumps to find out what the problem is and am hoping someone here can give me a hand.

Hi mjoconnor83 and welcome to Techpot.

If you fill out you profile then we will know what hardware you are running and will be better able to help.
If you dont know all your system specs then google and get everest home edition and use that to help you.

For some reason the site won't let me update my profile or attach files right now. My system specs are:

Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz
ASUS PTGD1-LA Motherboard
3 GB PC3200 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB Video card

Get all the latest drivers from asus first of all and see if that makes any difference.

Also, attach your minidumps: My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. Attach these files on your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back