TechSpot

Allow me to introduce myself

By freddogg
Nov 9, 2008
  1. What's up everyone. I stumbled onto this community because i was looking for a solution to a problem I had for fixing a clients laptop (still haven't dug up a solution). Since i can't find a solution yet, I figured the least i could do is maybe help some other people out with their problems. I am a salesmen for an auto body supplier, but I have been a self-taught computer enthauist for over 13 years and have been working on computers on the side for over 7. I can't say I'm an expert in one field, but i do have a vast knowledge in most. I'd just like to say welcome and hopefully I can help people out with their problems and gain knowledge for my own. My computer is a rescued eMachines T5170. It looks beaten up on the outside but it's a champ on the inside. Even with a Pentium 4 HT CPU the processor never idles over 75 degrees F. If anyone else is using a rebuilt eMachines, give me a jingle. It'd be cool to meet other people who turned a mediocre value brand tower into their own stable creation. We'll hope everyone has a good day, and any questions that people might have send me a message, worst thing i can say is "can't fix it sorry". Take it easy.

-freddogg

2. sapiens

sapiens TS Rookie

Hi to everybody!
    My name is Art and as everyone that looks for IT news and IT solutions steps to your site!
    Thnx for giving us this opportunity !

3. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi freddogg :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Please read how to post a new thread in this Guide

Before posting please read all the Posting Guidelines

To access technical support please go to the Forums

It is customary to post your system specs in your Profile <-- Not required by freddogg, already done

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here

Enjoy your Stay :)

@sapiens
    The above info is for you as well
    But in future please create your own threads just for you ;)
    You can learn how to do that H e r e (note: this is also posted above)

4. Katmaster

Katmaster TS Rookie

Well hello there, I'm new here aswell seems like a great place

5. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hmm A community thread :rolleyes:

Welcome to all :grinthumb

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.