TechSpot

aloha...

By dharmabum06
Apr 9, 2007
  1. hello all. i could lurk no longer! this is the best site i have found so far for fixing my stupid mistakes (ahem... i mean, computer malfunctions... yeah. :cool: ), and i have plenty! i know just enough 'shortcuts' to get myself in trouble (yeah, that's my life in a nutshell...) but not enough solid gnosis to get back out safely. but i have returned to 'listen and learn' mode and i hope that there are really no stupid questions... aww, i'm not fooling anyone, there are way too many stupid questions! i am off to the forums now to start bugging everyone, but i'll be around to parrot what i learn - erm, i mean, to help spread the wealth of knowledge presented by you fine, intelligent, good-looking iconoclasts! (how'm i doin' ?)
    namaste,
    dale

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. NetCablesPlus

NetCablesPlus TS Maniac Posts: 228

Hi dharmabum06 from a fellow newbie. To date, I have found Techspot to be a great forum and believe that you will, too. Welcome aboard!

4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.