altec lansing atp3 multimedia computer speakers

By terntes
Oct 27, 2007
  1. I followed a thread researching the din connector for this product and you guys found it! I also need one, but I see a hot spot on my circuit board so I thought I would just replace the entire board. I can not get any help from altec lansing on this, can any one find an outlet for a replacement part? This is an older speaker system but sounds so good, and it was free!
  2. AlbertLionheart

    AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,714

    DIN = Deutsche Industrie Norm = German industrial standard. You don't tell is where you are, but assuming USA and not Europe I would search for a supplier in Germany.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.