Am I Clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsDesign

I have been working on cleaning up a friend's system. Was hoping one of you could look over my logs and let me know if I need to do anything else.

TIA.

Those past threads were all about my system. Since I was able to take care of that nasty virus (along with techspot's help), he asked me to look at his system. He is not computer savvy. I was able to clean up his system, just wanted to make sure everything was kosher.

I hope you are not inferring that this is also my system, you can compare my past logs with the logs on this post and see they are not the same. If you don't want me to ask about his logs, I understand. Did not know there was a limit on how much help could be asked for. Sorry for taking up your time.

Thanks.

Actually I wasn't sure if it was the same system or not
But then I thought well I'll just believe what you say (seems reasonable)
But I had a read through the other threads, and thought that you may not be the best to help someone else (I suppose hence this thread)

But seeming you have had some nasties yourself, with quite a few reasonably recent posts
I wondered if it were best that the actual member who owns the computer actually create a new thread

And then I thought, Yes, that would be better ;) And I still do :grinthumb

Ok, thanks for the time, as i said he is not computer savvy at all and not comfortable running the type of cleaning programs you guys suggest.

I do appreciate y'all's help in the past.

Looks like I cleared up the inconsistencies in the hijackthis log (google is wonderful thing :). So all is well now, again, thanks for all the help.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back