Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
The only way to find out is to keep checking back with people to see if their issues are solves or at least getting there.

I voted for you. Yes I have learned a couple of things from things you have posted. I see that 33% don't care <hehe> pretty funny.
SUB

Keep it up!

Here's a little pat on the back to kimsland who has helped me tremendously over a four week post with a sound driver problem that I had [https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic97089.html].

He was informative, patient, and continued to post even when it looked like we were at an impasse. And, moreover, he helped get my sound working again after off-and-on trouble-shooting for the last 6 months!!

:approve:

Well, your help has been on and off, lol.

You really did help me when you did though. Also, how in the **** did you grow so freaking fast?

I know I moved up like 200 posts in like a week, but still, that is amazing.

imo, these classifications and post counts are getting to be like bumper stickers:blush:

You helped me quite abit Kims!

I always end up doing something wacky and you help me fix them, Thanks for being on this site... There is almost no one left to help in the Security part :(

Thank-you TimeParadoX, and others, I try to help in all areas.

Acclamator I'm sorry you feel that way, some of my posts are in Intro (I still feel required) and sometimes I double up on asking a similar question, differently. This is because it is difficult at times to get the information. It's not just technical support here, a bit of psychology helps too. :)

Just for general info, for everone reading

I believe out of ~2000 posts:
10% Intro stuff (although I feel required)
15% Non Technical (including here)
20% Getting all Info (The required stuff)
40% Relevant Suggestions/Solutions (Applicable to fault)
15% Directly Solved Issues (Usually one single support post)

Making, 85% of my posts worthy About 1700 Posts

Another point, I've never asked for support here myself, except for this Poll. (Not much to ask I feel)
Thank-you for anyone contributing here. ~2000 posts in ~2 Months has been a tad hard at times :approve: I've noticed someone closed my Poll, which is a bit sad.

Just for general info, for everone reading

I believe out of ~2000 posts:
10% Intro stuff (although I feel required)
15% Non Technical (including here)
20% Getting all Info (The required stuff)
40% Relevant Suggestions/Solutions (Applicable to fault)
15% Directly Solved Issues (Usually one single support post)

Making, 85% of my posts worthy About 1700 Posts

If I continued posting ( I left the forums for quite awhile and didn't return for about 6 months ), But i'll post what I believe my stats are:

I believe out of 2184 posts:
2% Intro Stuff
68% Gaming & Consoles section of the forums
15% Security & The Webs section of the forums
15% Meeting Spot section of the forums

I believe it's quite accurate, Since my first post began in the Gaming part, continued more into gaming ( landed myself a Stickied thread :D ), continued even more and then moved onto Security after getting taught the magical wonders of HJT and ComboFix logs by Howard and Riks, got bored of that and moved into the Meeting Spot. :)

my goodness this is getting crazy guys. rein-in those egos please. T.S. is about helping others, not buying merit badges.

jobeard remove that title:"TechSpot Evangelist" members think you're too good No. 9 :haha:

Ok I've gone too far, I won't post on this thread anymore, it's meant for others to reply not for me to.

Though I've been pretty much absent lately, from what I've read of your posts, your help and information has been a valuable asset here. Keep up the good work. In actuality, no need to run a poll.....you'll feel it deep down when you're helping...as you probably do. :)

i come to this site often to find answers. you are all over the place and you do give quality advice and seem to be very very knowledgeable. a lot of your post have solved many issues i have come across. Thanks for your help KIMSLAND

Back