Amazon adds 3,000 Discovery Network videos to streaming catalog

By Matthew
Mar 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Amazon has scored its largest content partnership to date with a new Discovery deal that expands the etailer's Prime Instant Video catalog by 3,000. The agreement covers videos from theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. I don't use it because trying to find or discover anything the way they present there video catalog is trying to find a needle in a hay stack. It just plan sucks. The need to overhaul it and have it presentable in a way like Netflix does. Something that's easier to navigate. I use netflix and I use prime to get fast delivery. The need to clean it up and maybe I would use it. Instead of wasting my time...I will just use Netflixs.
  3. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,020   +683

Amazon has Discovery shows. um... from when? Because doesn't Netflix often has a delay during a season of a show of weeks or months? I've watched shows on Netflix and not been able to see anything recent. Will Amazon have the same problem?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.