TechSpot

Amazon quietly launches 'Collections' as an answer to Pinterest

By Shawn Knight
Aug 2, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Pinterest’s latest push into the e-commerce space isn’t going unnoticed as one industry giant is seemingly looking to beat them at their own game. Amazon recently launched a new feature called Amazon Collections that allows users to sort items on...

Read more

2. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,715   +89

Wow! Did you say Amazon paid testers to test this new feature or service. I've tried Pinterest don't see much interest to use it and the numbers using it seem not as that was once noted about social media online who's on top.

Facebook you can post anything or what you do, but to me should have a way to edit what you post. Seem the only option is to delete it. Pinterest you can edit pin ups.

3. I don't get pintrest... some like it obviously but I can't see why...

4. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 892   +133

Two reasons:
    1. It's an easy, visual way to find new content online from strangers and friends
    2. It provides an easy way to save that online content in different categories (or boards)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.