AMD Anthlon 3800+ x2 Dual Core

I might not have this posted in the right forum, so I do apologize in advance if I haven't.

I'm having more issues. From bent CPU prongs, computer screen turning black, computer shutting off randomly, computer screen having a blue tint to the screen until I move the cords, and now I'm having lagging issues. I've literally been googling every problem, but nothing seems to be fixing the issue. Let me just throw a brief explanation out here..

Had problems with computer screen turning black, thought I had a virus that wasn't detected. Tried a different video card, same thing. Tried a different monitor, same thing. So I got desperate and reformatted my computer. Everything was fine, then a black screen again. Took my processor out, bent the prongs trying to put it back in, and was frustrated because I couldn't get it back in properly. Processor was bone dry. Haven't removed it in almost 4 years. Bent the prongs back, put thermal paste on it. Worked great.

Now I'm having issues with my computer lagging. As in, it sounds like it's going to freeze up or turn off. But it doesn't. Only does it for a couple seconds and it's fine. I've learned to deal with it, because this thing has literally been driving me nuts. Not only does it do it while I'm playing music, it also does it while I'm watching videos, while I'm playing on the internet (My mouse will freeze then move again), playing WoW, etc; All hardware, Chipset drivers have updates, including video card. I'm about to put in a new AMD Antlon processor in that's another dual core, but it's a quad core heat sink. I'm not having issues with temperatures. I know Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT card can withstand up to 90c. What I was told from EVGA. I figured this might be my processor or my power supply. I have a 400w PSU and have an extra 600w PSU I'm about to toss in there. If these two "upgrades" don't work, I assume it's my motherboard. Please help!! I'm about to take my computer outside with a baseball bat and beat it in..

AMD Anthlon 3800+ x2 Dual Core Processor
2.0 GHz
3.00G of Ram
Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 1g video card
Gigabyte M55SLI-S4 1.0 Mobo

Back