Amd cpu problems? help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppsssooo

ok i have had my rig for a while but a file came up saying file missing and was not letting me access other files and applications so i backed up my media and setup files on to disk and deleted the partitions and everything on the hdd then i re-installed windows xp pro, and after the welcome screen when i can do whatever i want i bring up the taskmanager which i do everytime i use my pc and i move its little window around it starts jumping and slowing down im like wtf. then i put my media and mobo files etc.. i scroll down the files on the window and its super slow and anytime i move a window or scroll down something the taskmanager skyrockets to 100cpu so i need help if any1 can its very annoying i cant move a window or anything cuz everytime it sky rockets to 100cpu on explorer or anything. incase anybody mentions i ended the explorer proccess and opened an app in tskmger and moved its window and again 100cpu i just wana know whats wrong and if i can fix it

make sure you install the latest drivers for your chipset, graphics card, and any other perhiperals (in that order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back