AMD Tech Tour + Server Bundle Deal

By Mikael
May 30, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMD Tech Tour 2005

To attend, you have to register ahead, but attendees get two Opteron 246 processors, a Tyan Thunder K8SD Pro motherboard, and Microsoft Server 2003 x64 Edition for only $500 total.

If the Tech Tour is stopping in a town near you, I recommend at least thinking about attending. :grinthumb
  2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Wow that would be nice. The 500 dollars would be well spent..But it isnt really coming near me. I guess i could drive to new brunswick NJ. But that would be 4 hours.. :zzz:

Sean
  3. Mikael

Mikael Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 282

Ugh. That's round trip travel time, so I think you should still go! :stickout:
  4. AtK SpAdE

No buddy thats 4 hours each way. And i havent had my license for more then a month.....

Sean
  5. Mikael

Hey, it's been a while since I have lived on the east coast, so I may have forgotten how long it takes to get along! :p Haven't had your license for more than a month yet? What better way to practice driving! ;)
  6. AtK SpAdE

Well i guess i could try it out. But i forgot about the 500 dollar price tag!!! i make 50 a week mowing lawns, so thats 10 weeks of work. I dont think thats going to happen
  7. Deal Svengali

Deal Svengali Newcomer, in training Posts: 376

I am so stoked about this, I was looking to purchase a dual cpu setup. Smokin hot price, I am lucky that the Burbank, CA show is only 40 minutes from my house and work.
  8. Mikael

I am going to the one in Sunnyvale, which is about 40 miles away.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.