TechSpot

AMD Tech Tour + Server Bundle Deal

By Mikael
May 30, 2005
  1. AMD Tech Tour 2005

To attend, you have to register ahead, but attendees get two Opteron 246 processors, a Tyan Thunder K8SD Pro motherboard, and Microsoft Server 2003 x64 Edition for only $500 total.

If the Tech Tour is stopping in a town near you, I recommend at least thinking about attending. :grinthumb

2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Wow that would be nice. The 500 dollars would be well spent..But it isnt really coming near me. I guess i could drive to new brunswick NJ. But that would be 4 hours.. :zzz:

Sean

3. Mikael

Mikael TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 277

Ugh. That's round trip travel time, so I think you should still go! :stickout:

4. AtK SpAdE

No buddy thats 4 hours each way. And i havent had my license for more then a month.....

Sean

5. Mikael

Hey, it's been a while since I have lived on the east coast, so I may have forgotten how long it takes to get along! :p Haven't had your license for more than a month yet? What better way to practice driving! ;)

6. AtK SpAdE

Well i guess i could try it out. But i forgot about the 500 dollar price tag!!! i make 50 a week mowing lawns, so thats 10 weeks of work. I dont think thats going to happen

7. Deal Svengali

Deal Svengali TS Rookie Posts: 372

I am so stoked about this, I was looking to purchase a dual cpu setup. Smokin hot price, I am lucky that the Burbank, CA show is only 40 minutes from my house and work.

8. Mikael

I am going to the one in Sunnyvale, which is about 40 miles away.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.