america's army Q-Cousre v2.4 HELP!!! EAGER FOR HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm i'm having trouble with america's army (Q-Course v2.4) i downloaded it from it's main website and it worked perfectly. I started playin it for a while then i went on vacation. but when i came back i trieid to play it again and when i connected to a server it would freeze and i couldn't move but the funny thing is, is that i could see everyone else and the building and what not but i couldn't move what so ever. i even asked someone in the chat rooms and they said it was my graphics card but idk. so if anyone knows why this is happening please tell me. thanks
-casey5

You were able to see other players running around?

Sounds to me like it was probably loading up punk buster or something. What happens if you just keep waiting? Sometimes punkbuster takes a LOOOONG time to update.

I wait until it loads then i can see my guy and gun but i cna't move or talk at all i have to open up the command box (type say) then type what i want to say or to even do anything

That's wierd <-- my technical opinion :bounce:

How about deleting and reinstalling it? I would also search the www.americasarmy.com tech forum, and see if anyone else has had that same problem. If not, post a new message in there for their programmers to have a look.

Good luck! I hope someone comes along with a better suggestion.

it's just wierd to me because i used to play it around january and this occured about april everything was going good then one day i wanted to play and it didn't work

i tried re-installing it many of times but it doesn't seem to work. but thanks for making an effort to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back