Amplifier Advice Required

By rash
Dec 12, 2007
  1. Hi all

    I want to connect a computer and a video player to a set of wall speakers. I understand i require an amplifier, but i also require the output from the computer and the video to go to headphones as well as the wall speakers.

    Please could someone recomend an amplifier which will output sound to speakers and headphones at the same time.

    Many thanks
  2. Rik

    Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

    You haven't said how many speakers you wish to connect up, what audio outputs your pc has, or what country you are in for prices!
  3. raybay

    raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

    Most amplifiers have two sets of outputs, except for cheap computer units. Look for a small hifi unit at Salvation Army or other second hand store. The second set of outputs are labeled differently, such as Remote or Out and Alt, among others.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...