TechSpot

An ignorant fool here to nag.

By endgame
Aug 21, 2003
  1. I got a huge bonus at the end of last year, and i finally bought a pc with some of the money. According to the guys who built it for me thay said it was a very high spec. The only problem though, is that i know next to nothing about the technicalitys of computers and this place seemed great for helping guys out like me. Im pleased to be a part of the Techspot community and hope my stay here is both long and enjoyable.

2. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Welcome, we are pleased to have you here. I think you'll find the knowledge and advice of the members here to be very helpful.

3. schizoid77

schizoid77 TS Rookie Posts: 113

Holy!! That IS a beast....hopefully it won't become obsolete for some time, LOL.

I'm new here too, but welcome....

I didn't get a bonus but I had a girlfriend with a credit card...then she dumped me and made me pay her the remaining balance...so I'm sitting with a 2.24ghz P4 with 1024MD pc2100 and a GeForceFX 5600 that I never expected to own in the 1st place....good deal....

hehehehe

4. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

From the spec's that I can see it looks like you have a very good system going for you. If you want a further opinion maybe you could find out some more information like the brand name of the power supply and wattage, RAM brand/latency, etc. :)

I am sure you will have fun with it. I see your having to pay your girlfriend some cash for the system but overall I say a GOOD trade :p. That usually depends on the girl though hehe.

Welcome to TechSpot!

5. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

That looks like one extremely fast PC you have there endgame. And there's no need to call yourself ignorant, as I'm sure you're not. None of us here knows everything. The only thing missing from your specs is the speed of the CPU. Its likely to be a 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz if the rest of your system is anything to go by. Regardless, its going to be able to handle anything you throw at it.

Oh, and welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay.

6. Deception`

Deception` TS Rookie

Not bad, though I would've recommended the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe or ABIT IS7 :/ You'll learn in time

7. endgame

endgame TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks for the welcome guys, its much appreciated. I think my cpu speed is 3.06, possibly 3.2 not to sure though. Im sure ill never use this beast to its full potential though, i think the most demanding thing ive done on it is played C&C generals.

8. endgame

9. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

That is probbly (almost) the best PC on the market endgame :D Nice buy, and welcome to Techspot!

10. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 863

11. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

hi there. don't worry about being an ignorant fool, it doesn't stop the other members.

12. Nic

You got that right (self included :cool:, that's me, not you phant, before you go off on a tirade).

That link was pretty funny 'endgame' ;) . Never seen anything that extreme before. :D

13. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Great pc you got there, btw welcome to Techspot! :D

14. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay :)

15. endgame

Hi guys, i worried myself last night, i actually turned down "going to bed early" with my girlfriend so i could play on C&C Generals, what a game. I woke up today though, and got a big lecture of her about having to do certain things to keep a relationship going. After this, i got my priority's straght and decieded to make up for it tonight. :)

16. Nic

I guess you're a quick learner then. ;)
    Your girlfriend seems like a very wise girl.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.