Analyze this minidump please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked your computer for a virus or other malware infection? Tested your memory? Checked your hard drive for errors? What are you doing when the computer becomes unstable?

I scaned the computer yesterday(no viruses), and didn't tested the memory. I'm haveing troubles for few months now, and I was cleaning/formating/... It usually restarts when I play some game (specially Desperados), and when I'm playin something on newgrounds 0.o. In the meantime I changed motherboard, but after some time, the problem apeared again. I also tried another video card, but nothing changed. If anyone could read out anything from dumpfile, that would be great?

P.S. Disk check says "Clean".

What are your system specs now? Motherboard make and model, video card, memory type and speed and hard drive(s) capacity and model?

What are your system specs now? Motherboard make and model, video card, memory type and speed and hard drive(s) capacity and model?

MB Soltek SL-75JV(-X)/JV2/KAV(-X)/KIV/KV(-X)/KV+(-X)/KV2(-X)

Memory SDRAM PC133 (3x128mb)

CPU AMD Athlon XP, 1533 MHz (11.5 x 133) 1800+

Video G-Force 4 MX 420

HD ATA-100 Seagate Model ST3200820A 200 GB

All in all, this computer is pretty old, but I'm just trying to found out what causes this errors so I can fix it to run stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back