Annoying Task Manager problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have called Dell and they have no clue whats going on so I'll post it here since this is basically my last resort.

my computer is Windows Xp Prof, and the TASK MANAGE is kind of messed up. The problem is it only shows the IMAGE names and no other tabs, so basically its mission the tab above with the Minimize, Maximize, and Exit buttons also is missing the Tabs such as applications, performance, and network performance. The only thing that shows is the process tab which you cant see. All it shows is that small box with the scroll buttons with nothing else around it, the only way to exit it is to Ctrl + Alt + delete again to close taskmgr.exe, its getting really annoying once something stops working cause it wont show what program is not responding.

If anyone can help its greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nevermind problem solved, i just started clicking all around it and it popped up, sorry for the inconvienience (sp?). The funny thing was after doing 3 system restores and multiple virus scans, it works fine now. Took me 3 hours, over 120k files to scan, i got frustrated and clicked around, then WOOWOWOW it came back to its original state. Btw Dell hasnt treated me bad like many people say they are crap, the only problem is I have to call INDIA whenever i need tech support lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back