Another 0x00000050 error with a kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinnekop

Hello there techspot users!

I`m excited to be part of this great community.
I`ve read a few of the threads and responses and decided this is a place where I might find an answer to my problem.

(I have tried every step (those which were possible) mentioned in the Windows thread)

After installing AOE III I restarted manually. Right. Now, when windows tries to boot it restarts automatically when the boot screen comes up. (after about 3-5 seconds) I`m thus unable to log into Windows. Nada... not even a glimpse!

I`m running:

Windows XP Pro SP 2
Pentium IV 2,6
1 GHz Transcend
Audigy
Western Digital Caviar 160Gb
Radeon 9600XT (Catalyst 6.2)
MSI 875 Motherboard

The hardware is not the problem (nor is overheating, or the memory modules) because i`ve tested it continously. Nor the graphics card or sound card drivers because it`s a relative fresh installation of XP and everything was runnig fine.

I`ve tried the following:

1.) Pressing F8 would normally enable me to use Safe Mode or use the Directory Service Restore Mode (So that I could diasble drivers). When I try to use any of the options the boot screen comes up again and restarts. So Safe Mode is a no-no.

2.)Using the XP Pro cd to boot - I`m not able to run the recovery console. BSOD occurs with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA

STOP 0x00000050 (0xc81coooo, 0x00000000, 0x8081B123, 0x00000000).

3.) The same as above (2) happens when I try to repair the Windows Installation.

I have been to support.microsoft but was unable to find any resolution because of the above.

Any commenst, suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Spinnekop

Hi,

Zip 5 to 6 minidumps to a zip file and attach it here. Techspot has an upper limit of 100K per attachment. You can find the minidumps at the folder of \windows\mindump. I will study the dump and find out the culprit.

It would be great if it were possible for me to do that, but as I`ve stated above... I`m unable to get into Windows. So no minidumps.

I`ve already tried that.

1.) Pressing F8 would normally enable me to use Safe Mode or use the Directory Service Restore Mode (So that I could diasble drivers). When I try to use any of the options the boot screen comes up again and restarts. So Safe Mode is a no-no.

2.)Using the XP Pro cd to boot - I`m not able to run the recovery console. BSOD occurs with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA

STOP 0x00000050 (0xc81coooo, 0x00000000, 0x8081B123, 0x00000000).

3.) The same as above (2) happens when I try to repair the Windows Installation.

Maybe your boot disk is corrupted. Use Utimate Boot CD to create a bootable CD. Boot your windows from CD and check whether your hard disk is still accessible or not.

OR you have an incredible overheating problem and the CPU shuts down in the middle of boot, thus it just keeps retrying. Take the case side off and put a fan on for now and try again.

user456 said:
You may have the haxdoor virus. A 00000050 with an event Id 1003 is a symptom. Take a look at this http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;903251.

This may be possible, but it would be IMpossible to follow the steps explained, because as I`ve stated, booting into or logging onto Windows is not possible.

OR you have an incredible overheating problem and the CPU shuts down in the middle of boot, thus it just keeps retrying. Take the case side off and put a fan on for now and try again

I`m definetly sure its not an overheating problem. I suspect the disk`s (boot sector) corrupted. What now? I`ll try Ultimate Boot CD a bit later and let you know.

What did you use to check your hardware and memory. If you go to your hard drive manufacturer's website and download their diagnostic software it should be able to tell you if your file system is corrupt. I found this on microsofts website
Stop 0x00000050 or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This Stop message, also known as Stop 0x50, occurs when requested data is not found in memory. The system generates a fault, which indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced. This fault can occur as a result of a variety of error conditions, such as bugs in antivirus software, a corrupted NTFS volume, or faulty hardware (typically related to defective RAM, be it main memory, L2 RAM cache, or video RAM).

I had some memory go bad on me one time and I couldnt boot into windows. All I got was BSOD. One day it worked fine and the next I couldnt boot into windows. If you run your hard drive manuf diagnostic software it can tell you if your memory is bad also.

Hey guys somehow I`ve managed to log into Windows again. I used UBCD (played around with it and suddenly I was able to see the beautiful (never thought I would say that) Windows Please Wait screen. I`ve uploaded a few minidumps. Could someone please have a look at it.

Thanks!

Hi,

Probably the culprit is faulty or sofyware hive corruption. Run memtest to stress test the ram.

Hive corruption
https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39056

Mini021706-29.dmp BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 80610305, a7f1f984, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!HvpGetCellMapped+5f ) <--
corruption in software Hive or faulty ram

Mini021806-01.dmp BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 8059aea4, a8d41bcc, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!HvpIsFreeNeighbor+4a ) <--
corruption in software Hive or faulty ram

Mini022006-01.dmp BugCheck 100000D1, {c, 2, 0, f7762f9a}
Probably caused by : LHidUsb.Sys ( LHidUsb+4f9a ) <-- Maybe faulty ram

Mini022206-01.dmp BugCheck 44, {84699a78, d62, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!TCPDataRequestComplete+a6 ) <-- faulty ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back