Another BSOD... irritated with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

szcukg

This is my 3rd Harddisk in 18 months and reasons for this have been BSOD.My stupid so called engineer blames it Hard disk failure.Anyways enuf of rant.
Right now I'm getting BSOD esp when I start Bit torrent again esp when I select a lot of files to download.A couple of files works fine.Not sure abt this but this is happening frequently.

My error's additional information:
Stop:0x000000D1 (0X00000008,0X00000002,0X00000000,0XB9DE8848)
NDIS.SYS
Address B9DE8848 BASE AT BEDD3000,DATESTAMP 41107EC3.

NDIS.SYS... you should be checking your NIC card / driver...
I hope you didn't throw out your old HDD's, they're still good.

today limewire lead to the blue screen error.......sorry my ignorance and lack of knowledge but can someone plz tell me how to check my nic

If your PC is used for Torrents and LImewire, etc.
This is the 1st place I would start.
Without knowing your o/s, we can't really give instruction to check your network card.
For XP, try this, right-click you network connection icon in system tray, click status, properties, then you'll see your adapter listedf at the top. Select configure, driver, then try update, or if you already have updated, rollback.
The 8-step procedure is most definitely priority.

Yes, you need to download is, but don't forget the 8-step procedure.
I'm willing to bet you have malware, ad it should be taken care of before it gets worse.

installed new driver still same problem persist........another thing I noticed is when I usually go to download multiple files...I get BSOD.......dunno whether that's related.....but Limewire it was happening for one file.I am using Bit Defender 2009 Total Secuirty.....Malware possible...but dunno what to do here.....shld I rollback and see what happens

Wow!, I'll bet your computer feels a bit of relief now!
If you do any on-line banking, wipe out your PC and start over, I'm surprised it actually turned on.
Your hijack log shows the following,

O1 - Hosts: 203.27.235.25 www.payseal.icicibank.com

O1 - Hosts: 210.210.19.82 www.sifymall.com

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\4.bin\mwsoemon.exe

You'll have to wait a while before you get an official evaluation.

VLC......Itunes also......and installed are plenty....Winamp....Quicktime...WIndows Media.....But use VLC for everything and Itunes for I-pod

I just did a scan and found out this one trojan can't be disinfected or deleted by bit defender.....Unleashed.exe...it's a file in a game called as Democracy....

Oops, I seemed to have missed that one...
I'm going to have to stand by my first comment and say this is happening due to your PC being heavily infected.
I should tell you that I am not an expert in that field, but you found more than a lot, and I can assume you haven't grabbed everything.
Were these secondary HDD's that you replaced, or the primary with the o/s installed? How long have you used your PC in between without the BSOD popping up?
Here's the thing, all those p2p programs you're using create holes in your firewall where a lot of malicious activity can happen. Try installing one of your old ones, without touching the one you're using now, and you'll see what I mean. If you wipe the HDD with a full format and fresh install, your pc should run fine.

Yes OS was installed but by my stupid engineer..........the new hard drive I have been using was going fine for atleast 4 months until BSOD appear and it's been tow weeks now after the BSOD...I'm not so keen on formatting coz I'll need to wait till 15th of September as my GRE ends then..neways ne more solutions are welcome

Ok, lets wait for one of the malware experts to give their input.
Again, don't take my word as the official word, and maybe orginally your problem was the HDD,
but now I have a pretty good idea that it is malware. I've seen HDD's fail, but not that often.

sure and I appreciate u for replying and helping....hopefully some malware expert will soon look here....

I dunno but ser when I try to download more than 2 files in bittorrent BSOD appears...2 files are getting downloaded for the past 4 hrs now...no BSOD....coincidence or any1 has some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back