Another BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop Error:
0x00000050 (0xF742745A, 0x00000000, 0x8080B9ED, 0x00000000)
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
Hello Guys,
I have been reading various threads on BSODs. My Desktop started self-rebooting last week. It would not complete the boot. I did not have a bootable Cd and though I tried to create one it did not work. So I borrowed a windows CD and rebooted it. I ran checkdsk and everything was OK for a day then it started again. In safe mode it lists a bunch of drivers and the recycles the boot.
I then tried to boot with the windows cd and got the BSOD. If I boot from the hard drive it recycles without completing the boot. If I boot from the CD it gives me a BSOD. --- Incidentally a day later my laptop which had previously run for three years without ever a problem also gave me the same BSOD a day later. It restarted and has been running OK since.
Any ideas?

Dump- A Nightmare

Hey Dude post your dump files here and the tech gurus will help you in fighting to the crapy BSODs. BSODs are a result of driver crash or may a be page file error or an IRQ overlapping. Attach you dumps here to get the complete help. You will find you dumps in c:\windows\minidumps (replace c: with your windows root folder). Hope it should be helpfull to you.

Regards
Sebastian Fernandez
Wish to get better each day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back