Another google results redirected problem,expert help needed

By tolgatt
Jan 28, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im embarrased to start this topic here as a lot of people are having problems with this infection,,,seems like there is no quick and standard solution to this problem..
    from what i've read it looks lik a rootkit virus infected the pc..
    running windows 7 enterprise 64 bit..
    ive been using eset nod 32 bussiness edition,,found nothing about this issue.
    also installed ccleaner,spybot S&D,Ad-Aware 2008 recently to solve this problem with no luck...never used hijack this before,,i understand that it is a key element solving these issues..
    Bobbye , im looking forward to see what you have to say about my issue..i am attaching hijack this log ,i dont know where else i could start from...
    thanks for the help in advance...

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,455   +135

3. tolgatt

tolgatt Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thats a good way to start..i will start working on this,it will take couple hours as i have to leave for school..i will post the results as soon as i finish the steps
  4. tolgatt

ok , i have just finished 8 step removal process and got all required logs attached...
    im keeping my fingers crossed , hope these logs will reveal something for me to solve this issue..
    thanks in advance

Attached Files:

5. Tmagic650

6. tolgatt

do you guys see anything wrong with these logs? it seems like im not redirected anymore,it might be cleaned up,,
    didnt do combofix yet..
    Is it possible that 8 step removal worked without any further action?
    i will keep testing ,hopefully its gone forever!
  7. Tmagic650

Okay, keep an eye on things. The redirect may return quickly. If it does, run combofix
  8. tolgatt

so far so good,,if it happens again,i will consult you guys about the combofix usage..thanks again!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.