Another Nvspcap.dll error

By XvIsIoN
Jul 7, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hello there guys, well I have the same error , and it started after I updated the Nvidia GeForce driver version from 320.19 to 320.49 . This error comes out when I try to run a game mostly and gives me option to press button "OK" after I press the button nothing happens , it let me play normally , but this damn error is borring and I would like to fix it. I noticed too the error comes out when I try to run software " GeForce Experience " . And LookinAround , I gave a try with dxdiag and when I wanna run it the same error comes again out but from other directory , its not system32 , its SysWOW64. Look at this image :

[​IMG]

btw I Uploaded the dxdiag file , so you can read inside. I installed Process Explorer and searched for nvspcap.dll and it didnt found the file. Like this file is not exist , I dont know anymore what could be the problem.

I gave a try with right click on system32 but there are no nvspcap.dll files on the list , only system32 folders with different dates.

Do you have any idea ?

Attached Files:

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,390   +205

This hijacking post has been moved to its present location.
  3. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,358   +167

I did some, uhh, "lookin' around" and found this problem seems to be both a recent and common occurence among nVidia GeoForce users.
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/550184/

I'd suggest you join the nVidia thread and provide info nVidia requests to help them solve this problem. If they post a solution, would be GREAT if you could also let us know here about the fix! Thanks! :)

p.s. You are running 64-bit Windows which is why your dll appears under SysWOW64 and not System32.
  4. XvIsIoN

XvIsIoN Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Yeah , at this forum I started the topic , you can see my nick there too, I hope some1 will find the way to fix that.
    But I dont understand, if so many guys have that problem , why nvidia support team dont care about that ?
    If they find a solution there I`ll post it here too ofc.

And I am getting the error in system32 and SysWOW64 too :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.