Another OLD beginner !  HELLO

By nashkan
Jul 29, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. HOWDY ALL..... I am Nashkan and am always having problems on the computer, deleting what I should not, etc .... guess it comes along with getting older and slower.... I sure hope that some of you SMART PEOPLE can help me with my problems and have patience with me! Hard to retain things anymore.... We did bad things to our brians back in the 60's and 70's .... (you know the things WE got away with, but now pass laws so others can't .... Sorry for the DOUBLE STANDARDS) Hope you all are going GREAT !!!!
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

We need more old beginners. Welcome aboard.
    We have a large number of folks that are over 69, and still pumping.
    We hope to learn a lot from you old buggers.
  3. nashkan

nashkan TS Rookie Topic Starter

Raybay ...thank you for the WELCOME.... I think about the only thing we can teach you is how to not get caught! (smile) I have run out of tech-support from my 12 year old grandson, and now, hopefully, I can find some here... thank you much for having sites like this
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

Welcome, make sure you check out helpful areas, like "reviews," and "guides" both will help you along a lot.
  5. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

This site will help you keep up to speed with your 12 year old grandson, but he is already smarter than you will ever be again. Just don't tell him you are a member so you can always appear to be the wise one.
    I think you will find this to be the most useful and interesting computer info site on the web...
    Always remember you have forgotten more than some will ever have time to learn...
  6. ChinoNYC

ChinoNYC TS Enthusiast Posts: 85

^ Agreed.

Never give your grandson the impression that you are learning something from a forum that specializes in computing and technology as a whole. Welcome aboard, nashkan.