TechSpot

Antec Earthwatts 380 Watt PSU $29.95 Free Shipping

By captaincranky
Apr 24, 2008
  1. Newegg is Emailing "Best Sellers" Advertisment to it's regular customers, and I came across this in a "click to find more deals" button sort of thingy.
    This is a "promo code" sale, so you'll need to enter the code at checkout.

Anyway, don't delete your recent Newegg mailings, if you don't want this, maybe something else might strike you fancy.

Antec "Earth Watts" EA-380
    >80% efficiency
    Active PFC
    3 Year parts and labor warranty. (Which they will honor).

This is the kind of PSU perfect for a mild upgrade from stock, the kind everybody's always asking about.

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

So what is the code? CrankyCaptain
    Here is what I received in my search:
    We have found 0 items that match your search criteria "Antec "Earth Watts" EA-380".
    What exactly is the promo code? They do have it for $59 but changed nothing at checkout with what you supplied.

3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Topic Starter Posts: 11,708   +1,887

Windtalkers

I received the "Introducing Newegg's bestsellers" email on 4-22-08, I further had to click on "Sneak Peak" (in large text, center of page) to get a popup of what looks like one of the "computer hardware" deal pages. Which is where I found the Antec.
    I don't know if promo codes are specific to the individual Email receipient, but here's the one I successfully used: EMCAECCBA
    I used it as it is, all caps.

4. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Thank you CaptainCranky. They gave me a $30 discount with the promocode, but did not offer the free shipping. They had a better deal on a Thermaltake 430 so I got both.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.