TechSpot

Any one using Slyle XP .....  ?

By Beginning
Apr 6, 2002
  1. Any one using Style XP ..... ?

As above............

2. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,245

For some of us, we don't know what that is, can you elaborate alittle ? What is Slyle XP ??

3. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 868

I'll help you boeing!!! :) StyleXP is a program where you can built themes for XP and use and distribute them to other users. I personally haven't used this program, but I have used themes created by this program and they are very good. It can be used for a variety of different things. Here is the website for Style XP:

http://www.tgtsoft.com/default.htm

I would definitely take a look at it for it is something of interest and worth taking more interest in. I personally don't care for how the standard XP looks, so I try and personalize it to my liking. This program can do it for you.

4. CatKing

CatKing TS Rookie

i've tried it and not yet bought it. it's not bad and good looking. i've used microsoft plus also that including some games other stuffs. both are good to keep if u didn't mind paying some extra money.:cool:

5. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

Change the Subject Line?
    from Slyle XP -to- Style XP ?

Please ask your Forum Leaders for help, if the need arises.

6. Thunder

Thunder TS Rookie Posts: 47

7. Beginning

Beginning TS Rookie Topic Starter

Oops ...... Sorry .. Slip of the keyboard again .. I meant " Style XP " you are right ' uncleel ' ..... Hehehe ... I wonder why TGTSoft would put the ' Uxthemepatcher.exe ' right on thier website? ...... Makes no sense ..... Hmmmm

Have a good day!!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.