Any sports lovers out there?

K

Kurupt

Who are your favorite teams for football or baseball? (I like football mostly.)
Football: New York Giants
Baseball: New York Yankees

Kurupt said:
Baseball: New York Yankees

BOOOO the evil empire!

In order of fanaticism:

Hockey: Minnesota Wild :grinthumb
Baseball: Minnesota Twins :approve:
Football: Minnesota Vikings :zzz:
Basketball: Myself! :eek:

Lol. I knew I'd get bashed about that. I don't care for hockey, and I haven't watched basketball in forever. You can all post that stuff anyway. :)

Yankees are the best team money can buy. This year they are the worst team money can buy. lol.

Football-could care less
Basketball-suns/bulls/raptors(when carter played for them)
Baseball-D-backs, and boston..before they where so "big"..and the Indians when Ramirez played for them.

College basketball-Az wildcats.

twite said:
Yankees are the best team money can buy. This year they are the worst team money can buy. lol.

I'll agree with that lol. Their pitching is very bad this year.

Yeh, but i love seeing the yankee's loose like a fat kid loves a candy shop. Just to see all of Steinbrenner's money go to waste, ah, so refreshing.

I'm a big college basketball fan (Kansas University). Watch or rather listen to on the radio a lot of baseball (St. Louis Cardinals). After that I don't much follow anything else, a little college football (any Big12 team) and pro ball (KC Chiefs).

I love basketball. Look at my location :). I play every day and get introuble at school for playing in the morning. About 7:15, while school starts at 8:00 AM. Which reminds me. I need to bring my ball tomorrow.

I play many sports still today. I have no choice really, i'm 6'5" grew up playing football(not americanized football, soccer) and basketball.

I used to play basketball for 3-5 hours a day..and then i got lazy. It is hard to play here because it is 115 degrees in the summer, and there is a lack of indoor courts. I am planning on starting to get back in shape, and picking my game back up.

twite said:
I used to play basketball for 3-5 hours a day..and then i got lazy. It is hard to play here because it is 115 degrees in the summer, and there is a lack of indoor courts. I am planning on starting to get back in shape, and picking my game back up.

Yeah, I use to play full time in H.S. My dad use to play pro ball, my uncle played pro football, So I was kinda forced into it, lol

I've been a 49er Faithful since 1980..5 Super Bowl rings since 1981!! S.F. Giants, Go Barry!! The Warriors are doing awesome, just beat the Mavericks to advance in the playoffs. NASCAR it's #24 Jeff Gordon! The Sharks are my only hope in hockey. UFC it's Chuck Liddell & Matt Hughes. College teams are Cal & USC. Love the Olympics also....Sports Lover in training!

man I fell asleep didnt get to watch the Mavs, that's my fav team, sorry to hear they didnt make it.

I hate soccer to be honest. It bores me.

I used to play basketball a ton a few years ago. I'm starting to get back into it. Football is my main thing now..unfortunately my school doesn't have a football team so :(

Baseball:Tigers
Hockey: Red Wings
Basketball: Pistons
Football: Steelers (thought I was gonna say Lions, didn't you?) :p

No offense to any american football lovers, but... **** football! I despise football because of our stupid coaches, who hate you for not playing football. "Coach I'm not playing football this year". "No bad, Basketball is gay play football, sleep football, eat football and live football! RAR BAD!"

EDIT: Not to mention I would rathe rnot have a bunch of guys jumping on me. Hehe, Thats what my friend told me last year. You see I'm trying to concentrate on Basketball more than any other sport.

Back