Anyone for Red Orchestra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Steam is holding a Pre-game play for Red Orchestra and wanted to know if anyone would play it so we can play online?

Red Orchestra is a WWII game that is really good ( I watched alot of trailers of it ) and the Physics & realisim is amazing!

The game is realistic because when you go up behind a stack of sandbags you can place your gun on it for better aim and when you reload you actualy take the clip out of your bag, drop the clip on the ground, put the clip back in and pull the thing back ( forgot what it was called ) and you shoot :D

Hope someone would get the preload too so I can own you online :haha:

Dude just thank your lucky stars I aint got a working gaming rig at the moment or id beat you so bad on it your mum would want my heart on a plate! lol

*takes the psp out and dreams of Counter strike* lol

Lol I would make you cry with my Knife on Counterstrike: Source :D

In Red Orchestra I could just sit there and you couldnt shoot me :haha:

Get me a P90 or Defender in CS:S and you aint got a hope in hell... Im even better with WW2 games! lol

yeah right!

A p90 couldnt kill me even if you shot from point-blank!
When you get your gaming system ready add me on Xfire ( paradoxtime ) then we can see who the real ownerer is :D

:haha: still.. I could HS from across the map ;)

Also Rik, I'll FRAPs it and host it on a website like google video so you can watch it :haha:

Lol I'll just knife you when you are running around saying "Where is he!?!?!" :D

Then when you spawn i'll get my Scout and shoot you when you run around ;)

Ok well someone get Red Orchestra on Steam ( the Preload ) so I can play aginst someone on Techspot and make them cry :haha:

It starts in 1:22:50 ( 1 day, 22 hours, 50 minutes ) so hurry up ;)

Ok, sorry to interupt your nerd fight, but..

If my rig wasn't in storage I would be there no question, but I can't get it out for another couple months... Damn moving around!!!

Oh, and nobody can touch me on CS:S, or any WWII game, when I get my rig, name the time and place.

*Runs out of the thread*

Lol ok ZeroCount, Add me to Xfire ( paradoxtime ) when you get your rig and i'll play you in CS:S or if you have Battlefield ( I have all so it's all good ;) ) we can go own some nooblets :)

TimeParadoX said:
Lol ok ZeroCount, Add me to Xfire ( paradoxtime ) when you get your rig and i'll play you in CS:S or if you have Battlefield ( I have all so it's all good ;) ) we can go own some nooblets :)

Roger that buddy.

My Xfire is - JediHunter

I haven't been on it in awhile mostly because I don't have my rig, but I will definately play with ya, and yes, I do have Battlefield 2, and gonna get 2142.

Ok cool, when you get 2142 we can kill some people, like you'll sit there and I shoot the shield off the big ship thing ( forgot name of it ) then i'll go on, break the computers & blow up ship then i'll go home and get all the ladies ;)

TimeParadoX said:
Ok cool, when you get 2142 we can kill some people, like you'll sit there and I shoot the shield off the big ship thing ( forgot name of it ) then i'll go on, break the computers & blow up ship then i'll go home and get all the ladies ;)

It's a Titan..

And I'll sit there until you die, then I'll save everyone, and then get all the ladies you dreamed of having.

Lol yeah

Well Red Orchestra is out now for preload on steam ( Thursday 12-07-06 ) so get it befor saturday because it ends then

I want to own someone lol

Also I'll be sure to make a short video of my gameplay and upload it to some website so you guys can see how awesome it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back