Anyone had My Search bar install on pc if so help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtopc

Ello all
i turn on pc today to find i have My Search bar install cant remb doing it and dot want it have try going to My Computer, Local Disk, Program Files, and try to delete it from there but keep getting see attach file.

Any help would be most appreciated

Go HERE and follow the instructions in the order they are given.

Post a fresh HJT log into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

Have try to use Internte Exlorer

Ello all
1st thing sorry for posting in worng part,
2nd i have try to do what you say in your post but every time i try to use Internte Exlorer i get this please see attach file.
Can i use Netscape Browser ?

If your having trouble with online scans, skip that part for now and go to the next step in the instructions.

Dont know what to do ???????

Ello all
Apart from reinstalling XP i dont know what to do now all my pc do now is after about 10-15mins my pc just restart all by itself ?????

i am using next door pc to get online wich is nice of him so please any help

Dont know what to do now pc wont start ????

Ello Howard
Thank you very much for your help and time in helping me, i had to reinstall xp today but i have this prob after installing SP2. I had to do a restart, when i pc try to reboot i got this msg saying windows is missing a file \windows\system32\config\system
it say i can repair useing my xp cd but i dont know how to use that please any help on how to use xp cd to repair windows would be helpfull. by the way i am useing next door pc to post this as my wont boot up.

Getting p*** of with my pc still keep restarting it self

Ello all ,

1st thing just wanted to say thank you Howard for all your help :)
2nd after all the s*** my pc has give me over the past week i still have a prob, it still keeps restarting itself about every 20-40mins please any help if you read above you will see what has been going on with my pc.
Thanks anyone how helps me out

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

You should also take a look at this thread HERE.

I suspect you`ve either got an overheating problem, or faulty hardware of some description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back