Anyone have any MASSIVE ONLINE DOWNLOADABLE games thtat will work in my system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sw123

Hi everyone.

I'm this HUGE gamer and get excited a lot at times. I was wondering if anyone could give me a link or two for a few FREE MASSIVE ONLINE DOWNLOADABLE GAMES?

Thaks for any replies in advance(and my system specs are in my profile)

sw123

I was going to suggest America's Army since it's free and has fairly low requirements. The only problem is it requires a card with T & L support and I don't think your Intel integrated graphics does. But you can try it and see.

Hey guys:

i found a MMORPG called Vendetta Online, is this one any good for my current system? if not, I just have to wait a little while until I can afford the game and also when i get my upgrade. Otherwise, I think it can be fun, I LOVE SPACE BATTLE GAMES!!

what is good mmorpg that are free out there right now, dont worry about system req.

i never find any mmorpg that is worth while

Guild Wars is a lot of fun, no monthly fee, and very system friendly.

It's not free to buy, but it is cheap and only the one-time purchase. From there, you get mmolrpg fun with no monthly fees.

hey wat about Elder's scroll O is that game going to be online?

Hero Might and magic looks really good

I think you should try americas army, my video card sucks really bad but it will run some of the maps well. My video card is only 32 mb lol :haha:

adamjon858 said:
GET THIS GAME!

It's the best online MMORPG I've ever found for free!

www.silkroadonline.net

It runs on crappy PC's too! I've got a $500 celeron laptop and it doesn't lag much at all.

The files HUGE! It would take me an HOUR on my connection to get it! It looks inappropiate also

Any others?

akaivan said:
I think you should try americas army, my video card sucks really bad but it will run some of the maps well. My video card is only 32 mb lol :haha:

I'll try it sometime, but what website do i get it from?

Im downloading Americas Army now, but its taking FOREVER! Oh well, at least im holding the line up ;)

yes i know. its realy awesome, but i only have crappy onboard graphics. i have in front of me a nvidia geforce fx5500 pci card, and i will install it later.

the game is awesome, and im evil(i shoot my commanding officer in the game) :darth: :D

also dont say stfu to me ok?

lol if u c me in american army say hi. my screen name is AKAIVAN
get ready for some game :knock: stompin on others lol

I will look for you. I still haven't finished the MOUT yet, but i will work on it..WHEN MY SYSTEM GETS ITS STUPID UPGRADE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, at least I have my video card. I cant install it yet though. No time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back