Anyone know about the Nintendo Wii?

By mega-64
Dec 26, 2007
  1. well i got one for Christmas this year and it is fun but are there any rpg games for the Wii.
    any comments or bad reviews are welcome thankyou.

[TD] Lord Admiral Megatron
  2. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 650

Zelda, i haven't played the Wii one but i would love to cause Zelda The Ocarina of Time is one of my favourite games ever.
  3. SxEAJ

SxEAJ TS Rookie Posts: 19

Zelda: The twilight princess is a EXCELLENT game for the wii. I played it for 3 days striaght, exactly 73 hours, and still didn't beat it. Fun and a long *** game. I suggest it highly. Also, rayman raving rabbids is just a fun game. i seriously suggest that one, the first one of rayman raving rabbids.
  4. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Hey, i've played rayman raving rabbids (on PS2).
  5. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

To me the must get games for the Wii are: Super Mario Galaxies, Metroid Prime Corruption, Resident Evil 4 (if you haven't played it yet), Battalion Wars 2, Super Paper Mario, Madden NFL 08 & Trauma Center.

There are also loads of games worth checking out on the virtual console but if you're a collector type of person I'd stand clear from it because the prices are a bit steep.
  6. ininjaudead

ininjaudead TS Rookie

In terms of RPGs, Fire Emblem is your best bet on the system.
  7. SpoR

SpoR TS Rookie Posts: 25

just play all the backwards compatible mario games with the gamecube controller. Mario Strikers, Mario Tennis, Mario Super Baseball, etc.

For Wii get Super Mario Galaxy.
  8. MetalX

MetalX TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,388

I think the best game that will ever come out for the Wii is going to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Unless Nintendo makes another Super Smash Bros. title for the Wii somewhere down the road.

But I'm going to buy a Wii just so I can have SSBB.
  9. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Is pirates of the carribian any good on Wii ??
  10. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

I doubt it, how many games based on movies (not movies based on games like RE) can you name that were any good?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.