Anyone know of a good programming forum?

Envergure

Hey guys.

I have innumerable questions about computer programming, and this just doesn't seem like the place to ask them. I haven't had much luck finding a good forum devoted to programming, but someone out there must know pf one!

If it helps, I mostly program in C (about six months' experience) and I'm just starting to learn the Win32 API and OpenGL (if that seem slow, it's because I spend so much time on schoolwork, etc.).

Thanks!

edit:
I meant to put a poll here but instead of "preview" I accidentally clicked "post"!
Which spelling do you prefer: "program" or "programme"?
I prefer "program"; the latter just seems old-fashioned (but on the other hand, so does "the latter" :D).

*off-topic*
Envergure said:
Which spelling do you prefer: "program" or "programme"?
I think "programme" is an old English word that's used in the U.K. as a noun to refer the thing thing people in the U.S. would call a "program." According to Wiktionary, however, "programme" is never used as a verb (only as a noun). So people in the U.K. would program a programme, whereas people in the U.S. would program a program.

I'm not sure about most other countries, but I think Canada might still use "program."

Speaking for Canada, we use "program." And, "colour," Favourite," "meter OR metre," ...etc

Thanks for all your suggestions.
I came across one on my own when I was researching something else. It's called Devshed.com, and it's remarkably similar to this site; A lot of the icons & stuff are the same.

I believe he just thought that because they use the same forum software that TechSpot uses, so the layout is about the same.

I had thought the same with VBForums because the layout looked the same. I later realized it was just because they use vBulletin, like TS.

Back