Thanks for any help
1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version. It is free and perfectly safe.
2. Burn to a CD.
3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.
4. Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.
5. If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.
6. Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.
Alright, thanks route.
This one is from a few days ago, im assuming same thing. If you wouldn't mind checking it out
fltmgr.sys Valid MS filter Manager file
Please run Memtest on your Ram
Have a look at:
UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions