TechSpot

Anyone watching Battlestar Galactica

By BobTheGreat
Dec 9, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. I just caught it on Sci-fi, and I gotta say I'm impressed! I remember when Wing Commander the movie came out. I was so spyched! I was really dissapionted when the movie didn't follow the game other then names and there was a war.

Battlestar's series seems to be kept really intact in this series! Its effects are amazing, but yet the decor and clothing are kept looking a lot like the old. I wasn't ever a major watcher of the original so maybe I'm dead wrong, but this series so far is pretty aweseom IMO!

What do you guys/gals think?

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

I remember the old one, it was pretty good at the time. I just wonder how long I need to wait until this new is shown in Europe..

3. BobTheGreat

BobTheGreat TS Rookie Topic Starter

dunno, you can catch its trailer here. As I said though I wasn't a major fan of the first one, actually I found it just funny to watch. This one is just awesome though IMO. I loved watching the planets get nuked, it was beautiful in a weird way.

4. BobTheGreat

BobTheGreat TS Rookie Topic Starter

well I watched them all last sunday in a marathon dohickey. It was really good, made me think a lot about the old Wing Commanders. Great storyline, charectors you can like or hate depending on if they're good or evil. It ended VERY open. Hope it becomes a series again. That would be sweet if they can keep it awesome like that series was!