AOE on College Campus

By DjSiXpAcK14
Nov 9, 2006
  1. Hey guys,

    I'm a big Age of Empires II fan, but am now stuck on a college campus that offers little ability to play online.

    But here's the thing: I can connect to my PC at home using the Windows Remote Desktop Connection with no problem. So my question is, if I can connect THAT way, shouldn't it be possible to run a program on my computer at home that I could connect to that could basically forward the port(s) for AoE2?

    I have no idea what it would be called. The closest thing I could find is "Port Address Translation". Anyone ever had this problem or know how to help?

  2. Rick

    Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...