TechSpot

Apple releases OS X 10.8.3, adds Windows 8 Boot Camp support

By Jos
Mar 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Apple has shipped a new point release of Mountain Lion that brings its flagship operating system up to version 10.8.3. The update includes a number of security and bug fixes and a handful of new features too, such as the...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,058   +918

Great update.

3. I had filed three bugs, but they haven't been addressed. There is no mention of updates to the GameCenter, and there is one with opening documents at login which persists. For the rest, I'm unimpressed, as this took them some 6 months...

4. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 737   +31

Good to see a link agregation fix.

5. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,058   +918

They said to focus on these aspect, you need to give them time before they can do anything, they will support Lion as long as they did Leopard, we have at least 5 more versions under our belt.

6. Julien

Julien TS Member

It's about time Windows 8 is supported. The OS was released in October. Nonetheless, I was able to get it running without too many issues a month ago through windows 7 installation drivers and such. It will be nice to have some issues fixed as Windows 8 looks great on any mac LED screen. :)

7. It's the best OS X yet. -Apple

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.