Apple to eliminate 30-day return policy on iPhones

By Shawn Knight
Mar 12, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Customers that purchased iPhones via the Apple Online Store or in an Apple Retail Store have traditionally enjoyed a 30-day return policy. As of tomorrow, however, the return policy will be slashed to just 14 calendar days according to an...

Read more
  2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,133   +495

Meh, you should be able to decide if you like a phone within a week in all honesty. I mean unless you leave it at home or don't use it often (Which chances are with a smart phone your using it) you should realize pretty fast if you like a phone or not.
  3. m4a4

m4a4 TechSpot Addict Posts: 505   +133

Yeah, but you're talking about people here. They can be.. unpredictable :p
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,384   +825

Well, if you've bought an iPhone, you've already bought the very best! I frankly can't find any logic in being able to return it, period. And remember what P.T.Barnum, (or was it W.C.Fields, not sure), said, "there's a sucker, er I mean 'iPhone owner', born every minute".:p
    khha4113, m4a4 and 9Nails like this.
  5. TheBigFatClown

TheBigFatClown TechSpot Booster Posts: 398   +136

I was just about to go off on you until I realized you were using sarcasm. :)
  6. captaincranky

Dude, they took away my, ':rolleyes:', (sarcasm), emoticon. TBH, Techspot hasn't been the same since for me. Try and approach my posts in this frame of mind, "cranky's being sarcastic, unless he explicitly states otherwise"! You be right, more often than you're wrong......... Or were you being sarcastic?:oops:
  7. Railman

Railman TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 543   +70

I persume this only relates to the States. I suspect Europe has different policies.
  8. captaincranky

OK guys, I can't even fake pretending to care about this. And you can't make me.....!:mad:
  9. If I ever had a lapse of sense and stupidly bought an iPhone, I would return it faster than light.
  10. Have 'em all but keep returning to the iPhone. It just works better. C'mon, get a job instead of trolling techspot and you could afford the best too. :cool:
  11. captaincranky

Cool! You should go out in traffic and play with it......(n)

12. Terrin

Terrin Newcomer, in training

I can’t believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest.
  13. captaincranky

I have some ideas as to how we could find out how fast mine are.....:eek:
  14. Aww, you really do care Cap'n. It makes me all verklempt. :'( They'll still let you try one for a couple weeks you know. It's going to be ok.
  15. captaincranky

Not to mention capricious.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.