TechSpot

Apple Watch reportedly scheduled to launch in the spring of 2015

By Shawn Knight
Nov 3, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Apple's first wearable is slated to launch sometime next spring according to Apple Senior Vice President of Retail and Online Stores Angela Ahrendts. That's a bit later than some expected but still fits into Apple's timeline of "early 2015."

Read more

2. thelatestmodel

thelatestmodel TS Enthusiast Posts: 87   +22

LOL, no thanks.

3. \care

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,509   +2,056

I thought this thing had already launched and I wondered why I hadn't come across any reviews of it yet.

5. JakeT

JakeT TS Member Posts: 74   +20

HP watch is nicer.

6. Rippleman

Rippleman TS Guru Posts: 563   +178

apple haters follow apple more then anyone else... typically... with any apple article, you always find the same people

7. The same could be said about Microsoft articles. Those that hate them for whatever reason read up on them the most, and have the most to say. Quite the contradiction if you ask me.
    Anyway, I have to agree though. The Apple watch is a rather ugly piece of hardware for something that was suppose to be a designer item. I'm not just saying that, because I do think Apple phones aren't too bad but IMHO have lost the plot in recent years, I just think their watch is just impractical, over designed and... well... ugly.